About clark park apartments
A rare opportunity to rent in a brand new building in Vancouver!
Featuring open plan Studio, 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom rental apartments with insuite laundry in the heart of East Vancouver. Perfectly located close to Commercial Drive, skytrain, parks and schools.
- Surrounded by convenient amenities and neighbourhood inspiration in a central location
- Directly across from Clark Park
- Walking distance to Trout Lake Community Centre and Park
- Easy access to Commercial/Broadway neighbourhood including restaurants & shops
- 15 minutes to Downtown Vancouver
- 10 minutes to Highway 1
- Bus stops just a few steps away
- Both Commercial Broadway Skytrain and VCC-Clark Skytrain Stations within walking distance
Commercial/Broadway and surrounding neighborhoods provide easy access to all types of amenities including shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, and more.
- Bandidas Taqueria
- Toby’s Pub
- St. Augustine’s
- Black Sheep Organics
- Commercial Street Cafe
- Booster Juice
- Bakery Sate
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Great schools and community centres nearby
- Directly across from Clark Park
- Walking distance to Trout Lake Community Centre & Park
- Blocks away from Charles Dickens, Tyee & Queen Alexandra Elementary
- Near Queen Victoria School
- Close to Vancouver Technical Secondary School and Vancouver Community College
About the Building
- Brand new building
- Secured underground parking and bicycle storage available
- Designated car share located in parkade
- Great indoor/outdoor common amenity space on the top floor with spectacular views of the city and mountains
- Future Mobi Bike Share location
- Common garden at ground level
- Contemporary open floor plans with durable solid surface counters
- Brand new Whirlpool® appliances including fridge, stove, dishwasher and in-suite laundry
- Ample storage available (some in-suite, some storage lockers on main floor)
- Open or enclosed balcony/patio space (most units)
- Great city, mountain and park views to the north from upper level apartments
All materials, measurements, sizes, specifications and layouts are displayed for illustrative purposes only. This information may be subject to change at any time without notice. Individual floor plans may vary, therefore, individual suites may vary in layout from plans.
Who We Are
The Conwest Group is a local, privately owned, merchant real estate developer founded in the early 1980s. Today’s team of over 90 people has a proven track record of delivering great projects. Conwest has built a reputation for providing a superior customer experience through our focus on communication and our ability to advance creative solutions to complex and challenging projects. We build collaborative, strategic partnerships and our entrepreneurial spirit enables us to create innovative positive outcomes for all project stakeholders with a measured approach to risk.
Our purpose… to do great real estate projects, with great people, for the right reasons.
Property manager’s story
We take care of everything so you don’t have to. Macdonald Property Management has been managing properties around the lower mainland for over 60 years and takes pride in the great reputation we have built for taking care of our tenants, landlords and buildings.
Property management involves much more than simply collecting rent and paying bills. Our approach is to establish and foster a strong relationship with each one of our tenants, and our first priority is communication. We ensure that all tenant phone calls or emails are answered within 24 hours and that we address all service requests efficiently, following up with any necessary action.
Our 24/7 emergency service team will promptly dispatch appropriate trades to attend to any emergency repair or service need. Our property management team performs regular overall inspections of the buildings we manage to maintain great living standards in each building for all tenants.
You can feel secure living in one of the many diverse residential communities managed by Macdonald Property Management.
“Friends living under one roof”
If you have any questions or would like to fill out a rental application please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sasha and Joy
Macdonald Commercial Real Estate Services Ltd.